- Since 1948 all diamonds from Pluczenik have been tracked back to their
origin and for many years this supply chain has been independently and
professionally audited. The company has always been committed to a responsible diamond
sourcing policy in accordance with Annex 2 of OECD Guidance.
- To meet the changing needs of the diamond market, Pluczenik is delighted to
announce a new partnership with El-Ran who are leaders in supply chain transparency for the
global watch and jewellery brands.
- The partnership will harness the most advanced blockchain technology to
monitor the flow of diamonds from mining to retail customers and so be at the forefront of
driving pipeline transparency and innovation.
- The partnership will use iTraceIT an independently owned company which has
developed new technology to deliver a totally secure and encrypted blockchain based process
to track diamonds of any size however small particularly to meet the exacting requirements
of many leading global brands.
- As important Sightholders of De Beers, Pluczenik are also supporters of
Tracer and will be continuing to explore the most advanced technologies to meet the needs of
their customers for sustainable, environmentally friendly, and transparent supply that meet
all the legal and ethical standards of the industry.
- If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.